Services Professional Connections
Services For Accountants
We work with a number of Accountancy practices and provide financial advice which complements their services in the following key areas:
• Tax year end planning
• Holistic financial planning for small and medium sized business owners
• Specialist strategies for high earners & directors
• Pension arrangements, including SIPPs, SSAS & company pension schemes & keeping up to date with the constant changes to legislation
• Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning
• Business protection – including Keyman cover, Relevant Life plans and death in service schemes.
Our advisers hold advanced corporate financial planning, tax and pensions qualifications and can provide full holistic planning or focused advice. As Chartered Financial Planners, you can be sure that our advice is of a high technical standard and always unbiased. Our highly personalized service means that you can be confident your clients will receive the same high standard of professional service that they experience when dealing with you.
Like most other professions, accountants are now faced with clients that are demanding more for their money. The old “bean counter” image could not be more out of date, as clients are looking for proactive advice and guidance from their accountant in their role as trusted adviser to help mitigate tax. By engaging with a Chartered firm of financial planners, you can help ensure that you are adding value where your clients value it most – in their pockets.
If you are interested in having a chat to ascertain if there is any common ground for us to work on, then please just get in touch.